These promotions are offered by several of our manufacturers, and include trade-in offers, cash back, and free product. Details and deadlines for each promotion vary, so scroll through this post for all of the current promotions, or go directly to the brand: BlueParrott, Jabra, Plantronics, now Poly and Sennheiser.
When you purchase 10 BlueParrott eligible products on the same invoice, receive either a FREE BlueParrott headset or Jabra Speak 710 with this BlueParrott Promo. Eligible headsets include the B550-XT, B450-XT, C400-XT, C300-XT, B350-XT, B250-XTS and B250-XT.
These are the same headsets that can be requested for the free product; or, choose a Jabra Speak 710 UC or Speak 710 MS speakerphone as the free product. Offer is valid until June 30, 2020; submit invoice here before July 31, 2020, to receive a free headset or speakerphone.
The generous Technology Refresh is back in 2020! Is it time to update your hardware? This year, the Jabra PanaCast is included in the program, and the cash back amounts are incredible! Get $150/unit for each non-Jabra huddle room camera you trade in; and $75/unit for existing PanaCast 2 or 3 cameras. For each Jabra or non-Jabra headset or speaker phone traded in, earn from $20-$40 per unit. Purchase Jabra Evolve or Engage wireless headsets, and get $20/unit for existing Jabra Pro 900/9400 or Motion Office headsets or $40/unit for any non-Jabra wireless headset.
When you purchase Jabra Engage 50, Biz 2300 or 2400 II, get $10/unit for your existing Jabra corded headsets; or $20/unit for any non-Jabra corded headset. With the purchase of Jabra Speak 710s, get $20/unit for existing Jabra Speak 410 or 510s, or get $40/unit for any non-Jabra personal or huddle room speakerphones. To learn more about the Technology Refresh/Trade-In program and how to save, visit the Jabra Technology Refresh Program site. Deadline for purchases is June 30, 2020; submit invoices by July 31, 2020.
Earn a FREE Jabra Evolve 65t or Evolve 65e! The newest offering from Jabra, the Evolve 65t are true wireless ear buds for professionals who work both inside and outside of the office. The Jabra Evolve 65e are ear buds on a lightweight, sweat-proof neckband. Customers who qualify as Small and Medium Businesses must purchase eight Jabra Evolve 65 or Evolve 75 headsets; for Enterprise organizations, purchases of 25 and more meet the requirements for the free Evolve 65t or Evolve 65e ear buds. This offer ends June 30, 2020.
Plantronics, now Poly, is continuing its Public Sector discount for organizations in the government, education and health care fields. If you qualify, we will adjust your pricing to reflect this incredible discount on most Plantronics products.
These big discounts are for Education (K-12 and Higher Education); State, City, County and Local Governments; Prime Contractors for Government; Not-for-Profits; and Healthcare Caregivers. This promotion ends September 30, 2020.
The Free Trial Program sends out enterprise-quality headsets and speakerphones for your team — at no cost! Eligible products are the Savi 8210 and 8220 DECT wireless headsets; the Voyager 4200 UC series of Bluetooth headsets; and EncorePro 500 Digital corded headsets. Along with a DA90 USB audio processor and Plantronics Manager Pro, EncorePro 500 Digital is the first of its kind: a fully integrated audio and asset management solution. Calisto 3200, Calisto 5200 and Calisto 7200 are the three speakerphones available to test in this Free Trial Program. Read about this fantastic offer, here: Plantronics Free Trial Program. Up to three devices per organization may be available. Contact us to learn more!
The GovEd Discount from Sennheiser lets you save big! Federal Government agencies, Educational organizations, Energy producers, Healthcare providers, State & Local Government agencies, and Not-for-Profit agencies including credit unions that are 501(c), are all eligible for this discount. All Sennheiser products qualify for this discount! The GovEd Discount ends Dec. 31, 2020.
The Sennheiser D 10 wireless headsets now have special pricing until March 31, 2020. Each D 10 headset comes with 2 wearing styles: headband and ear hook, with the option to purchase an additional neckband, if desired. The D 10 Phone model connects to desk phones; the D 10 USB ML connects to PCs and is Skype for Business certified. Sennheiser offers 2 year warranties for wireless headsets, double the industry standard. The D 10 is a single connection headset for simple set-up and use.
Are you ready to talk about new headsets? Give us a call at 1-866-998-9991 or send us an email!
Wireless headsets by Sennheiser offer iconic design, all-day comfort and legendary Sennheiser sound. They allow you to move around freely and stay connected so that you can keep working — wherever you are. And you can count on clear sound even in the busiest work environment, both in and out of the office. The 2-year warranty from Sennheiser is twice as long as competitor warranties on wireless headsets, giving you peace of mind.
You have options with Sennheiser wireless headsets. A few of the choices: mono or duo ear; noise-cancelling or ultra noise-cancelling microphones; a variety of wearing styles (over the head, behind the neck and over the ear); and various connection methods. If you're not sure exactly what you need, we're here to help! A few simple questions will narrow the choices and you will be using your wireless headset in no time flat!
Connect to: Desk Phone, PC, Mobile Phone and Tablet
SDW 5016, SDW 5036 and SDW 5066 offer the convenience of triple connectivity. This is a new capability from Sennheiser, which is now offered thanks to the SDW 5000 series, a truly future-proof, flexible, and collaborative experience. High density wideband mode ensures high quality sound that accomodates high density work environments. Busylights on the headsets, fast charging (50% battery in 30 minutes), and up to 590 feet range (dependent upon environment) are just some of the reasons to take a look at the SDW 5000 series. They are certified for Microsoft, and optimized for major UC platforms. Pioneering voice detection technology and the two-microphone system give exceptional sound and voice clarity. Manage calls from the base station or the headset. Enhanced security features keep conversations confidential: 128 bit encryption and Sennheiser Protected Pairing ensures that sensitive data stays secure. The entire SDW 5000 series is DECT-security certified.
SDW 5016 is the convertible model. In busy office environments, where you may be wearing your headset all day long, the flexibility of changing wearing style can enhance long-term comfort. The FlexFit wearing style system offers the choice between a headband, ear hook or neckband solution for the perfect customized fit. All three wearing styles are included in the box.
SDW 5036 and SDW 5066 are the mono and duo versions. The leatherette ear cushions adjust to the wearer; both side to side and up and down. The headband has a comfortable rubber piece at the top. Note: the SDW base station works with all SDW 5000 headsets.
To learn more about the SDW 5000 series, Sennheiser has provided additional resources on YouTube, with this SDW 5000 Series Playlist. These helpful videos include how to assemble and wear the various wearing styles; how to make and transfer calls, and and how to connect difference devices. Watch this video for a helpful overview of the SDW 5000 series:
Connect to: Desk Phone and PC
There are several great choices in this business office category: SD Pro 1 ML, SD Pro 2 ML, SD Office ML, SDW 5015, SDW 5035, and SDW 5065.
The SDW 5015 (convertible), SDW 5035 (mono) and SDW 5065 (duo) from the new SDW 5000 series connect to both desk phones and PCs. If, after having one of these headsets for a while, you decide that you want enhanced connectivity to mobile, a Sennheiser USB dongle can be purchased.
SD Pro 1 ML is a single-ear headset. Switch between desk phone and PC with a simple touch on the base station. The extended wireless range allows for conversation in a radius up to 180 feet, and within line of sight, up to 590 feet away from the base.
SD Pro 2 ML headset is the duo ear model. The supple leatherette ear cushions and adjustable headband give this headset a premium fit and feel, and the flexible mic boom with ultra noise-cancelling can be adjusted for best proximity to the mouth for excellent sound quality.
SD Office ML has a FlexFit wearing style system with 3 wearing choices: headband, and earhook; a neckband is available for additional purchase. The fixed mic boom is noise-cancelling and filters out background noise.
The SD models let you answer and end calls, mute, and adjust the volume directly on these headsets. The headsets offer up to 8 hours talk time in wideband sound mode and 12 hours in narrowband mode. Proprietary technology includes HD Voice Clarity for natural wideband sound, and ActiveGard, hearing protection against acoustic shock. The headsets are interchangeable on the same base, to conference up to 4 headsets to the same base station!
MB Pro 1 and MB Pro 2 offer the stability of a headband, and a single Bluetooth connection to smartphones and tablets. A comfortable headband and soft leatherette ear cushions have a professional polish, and accomplish all the same tasks as the Presence - just with a different look. The office worker who makes most of their calls on their smartphones may appreciate the MB Pro 1 and MB Pro 2.
The MB (Mobile Business) Pro series is the first to offer Room Experience technology, which reduces listener fatigue by giving all-day headset users the impression they are having a conversation with a person in the same room. This realistic sound provides a more natural and comfortable listening experience with less stress in noisy environments.
Connect to: Smartphone, Tablet and PC
For those who need the Bluetooth connection and a USB connection to PC, there are plenty of choices in this category. The MB Pro 1 UC ML and MB Pro 2 UC ML versions are a traditional headband style. If you prefer the smaller profile of the Presence, the Presence Grey UC is what you need.
To focus on work, and not on distracting background noises, the MB 660 MS has large ear cups with Active Noise Cancelling. By constantly monitoring the background environment for noise, Sennheiser’s NoiseGard hybrid adaptive ANC technology seamlessly adjusts the level of noise reduction in your headset. This unique technology enables you to take control of your sound environment, so you can have a productive, disruption-free workspace. While there is no microphone boom, the MB 660s offer triple digital mics with Advanced Own Voice Detecting, WindSafe and Speak Focus technology for clear conversation. A hard-sided carry case is included for easy travel. MB 360 UC also has a boomless mic design, with two digital noise-canceling microphones. ANC reduces background noise to increase focus on your work. The MB 360 UC has a unique robust, foldable headband design and soft-sided pouch for storage and travel.
Connect to: PC
Out of the box, the D 10 headsets come with over-the-head and ear hook wearing styles; a behind-the-neck band is available as an additional purchase. These headsets feature a built-in ringer with a choice of three ringtones and adjustable ring volume. Noise-canceling microphones and fast recharging: up to 50% of the battery in 20 minutes, also make these headsets a good choice for a single connection headset. Connect to PC-only with the D 10 USB ML.
Connect to: Desk Phone
The D 10 Phone headset offers the same features as its USB variant, listed above, and connects to desk phones only.
While this may seem overwhelming, with a few basic questions, we are able to narrow down the best Sennheiser wireless headset for the environment and user profile. Give us a call and we can assist you in your decision-making at 1-866-998-9991!
Check out this snapshot overview of Sennheiser wireless products, below:
In the U.S. alone, about 1.3 million business trips happen each day*. If you are one of these business travelers, then you know that dependable communications devices are a must for meetings, client calls, and entertainment, too. These devices go on the road with you, so that you can work anywhere.
Here are our top picks for travel gadgets with high quality, professional sound: the Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC, Jabra Speak 710, and Sennheiser MB 360 UC headset with Active Noise Canceling.
by Poly is a traditional Bluetooth style headset. Its sleek size, smart design, and comfortable fit start to tell the story. What you don't see is the technology powering it: the unique WindSmart technology detects wind direction and responds accordingly, so that your voice comes through.
Four adaptive microphones offer dynamic noise reduction. Whether you're taking a call outdoors, or running through Chicago O'Hare airport, your voice sounds clear and professional as you seamlessly transition between environments, inside or out.
Connect to mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth; or, plug the included USB dongle into your PC, and your webinars and videoconferences are handled. (Be sure to change your Sound settings on the PC to recognize the headset!)
The included charging case stores both the headset and USB dongle, giving you up to 7 hours of talk time, and an additional 14 hours with the charging case. MSRP is $219.95.
is a Bluetooth speakerphone with a USB dongle. The omni-directional mic has 360-degree pick-up and crystal-clear audio for echo-free calls. And, it's easy to use: plug-and-play either Bluetooth or USB (using the dongle or the cable that's integrated around the middle of the Speak unit). When you're not using it for meetings, listen to music and multimedia. The rich bass hits all the right notes.
An added bonus: Connect 2 Speak 710s together when you're back in the office, and you have double the coverage.
Jabra recommends the Speak 710 for up to 6 people, so it's great for individual use and also small teams. The portable device comes in a neoprene zippered carry case so that you can toss it in your briefcase and go. We especially like that the USB dongle is stored in the bottom of the speakerphone; one less thing to think about when packing it up and taking it on the road with you. MSRP is $299.
has a unique ear cup design: its over-the-ear design completely surrounds the ear, and deep, ergonomic ear pads add noise dampening and long-lasting comfort for hours of wear. Testers report that the sound quality of this headset is excellent; whether listening to music and audio books, or during phone calls. There is no boom mic, yet the two digital noise-cancelling microphones pick up your voice for clear conversations.
Innovative NoiseGard hybrid adaptive ANC constantly monitors your background environment for noise, thus adjusting the level of noise reduction in the headset seamlessly.
The MB 360 UC ear cushions fold to fit inside the included storage bag, which also comes with a USB dongle, USB to micro-USB charging cable, and an audio cable with 2. 5mm twist lock, 3.5 mm jack plugs and answer/end button.
Battery life is 25 hours and with Sennheiser's 2-year warranty, you've got peace of mind. MSRP is $249.00.
The best part of these devices? You can use them once you return to the office. If you're not sure which travel headset or speakerphone would best suit your needs, our team is ready to work with you! Call us at 1-866-998-9991, send an email, or Chat with us now!
Within the past year, we have noticed the increased frequency of questions about headsets with active noise cancelling. Many customers are familiar with the consumer brands out there that offer Active Noise Cancelling in headphones used for music and other media and are now asking us, “But what about for office headsets?” The pervasive noisy open office environment, as well as the continuing needs of mobile workers handling important calls on the go, provokes the question. Active noise cancelling technology (ANC) will reduce unwanted noise and eliminate distractions.
From the headset brands that we carry, there are several choices that, depending upon the connection type, may provide the ANC you need.
1. The Jabra Evolve 75 UC is our top pick for a wireless Bluetooth ANC headset. The large leatherette ear cushions are comfortable and perfect for all-day wear. The speakers rotate to lay flat in the hard-sided case (click here to see the case) that the headset comes in. The noise-cancelling microphone boom arm can be clipped to the headband when you’re not on calls – a magnet secures the boom arm until you’re ready to use it again. Integrated Busylights in the ear cups alert co-workers to your availability – at a glance. ANC is easy to turn on and off with the touch of a button on the left ear cup. The Listen-In feature allows you to keep ANC turned on – yet tuning into the conversation surrounding you – with a simple tap on the left ear cup. There are two certified versions of the Evolve 75: UC and Certified for Skype for Business. The included Link 370 dongle allows you to walk up to 100 feet away from the PC it’s connected to. Talk time is approximately 15 hours. There is an Evolve 75 UC version with the charging stand, which we recommend for those who primarily work at a desk. The stand is a great place to store and charge the headset when not in use. MSRP is $279.00 ($329.00 for the headset and stand).
2. The Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC is the newest ANC wireless headset, and has a contemporary boomless mic design: dual-paired omnidirectional mics with enhanced Digital Signal Processing. These technologies ensure your voice is picked up and background noise is not the focus of the conversation. Dual mode ANC lets you choose preferred noise-reduction level. Smart sensors allow you to answer calls by simply putting on the headset and automatically mute your calls or pause music by taking the headset off. It offers an almost-unbelievable 20 hours of talk time. A carrying pouch is included. The Voyager 8200 UC is available in two colors: Black and White and MSRP is $379.95.
3. Plantronics Voyager Focus UC is the first wireless headset offering ANC. The Focus UC is compatible with smartphones, tablets, smart watches, and PCs via Bluetooth. It offers up to 12 hours of talk time (10 with ANC on). This is another intelligent headset: Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off and pause/resume music. First-to-market Dynamic Mute Alert feature senses and alerts users when they are trying to talk when muted. The sleek noise-cancelling mic can be worn on either side of the head by rotating the boom arm. A carrying pouch is also included with this headset; MSRP is $279.95 or 299.95 for the version with the charging stand.
4. Sennheiser’s MB 660 UC MS has innovative NoiseGard hybrid adaptive ANC that constantly monitors your background environment for noise, thus adjusting the level of noise reduction in the headset seamlessly. Advanced own-voice detector provides optimal speech intelligibility while reducing background noise. SpeakFocus technology, along with the 3 digital microphones, enhances voice clarity in all sound environments. The listening experience can be personalized with the various sound effect modes: Club, Movie, Speech, or Director. The MB 660 UC MS comes in a hard-sided case for travel convenience. This headset is certified for Microsoft Skype for Business and optimized for UC platforms. MSRP is $399.00.
5. The Sennheiser MB 360 UC is a double-sided, Bluetooth headset with Active Noise Cancellation that reduces background noise to increase work focus. Similar to the MB 660, this headset has a boomless mic design. Take calls and listen to multimedia without compromising on business performance or audio quality. Large ear cups reduce distracting background noise with excellent damping; and the soft ear cushions are comfortable for extended wear. The new robust foldable design allows the headset to be stored in the included carry pouch. This headset is optimized for UC and is Skype for Business certified. MSRP is $249.00.
6. Wireless around-the-neck earbud wearing styles are the newest addition to the professional office headset market. The Jabra Evolve 75e has an integrated Busylight and magnetic earbuds that connect to pause your music, or end your call. The neckband is silicon rubber and is sweat and water resistant, however, make no mistake: this business headset is made for work. The three-microphone technology provides crystal-clear calls and creates a unique "talk-zone," making sure you’re heard, while nearby voices are filtered out. ANC is activated by pressing a button on the neckband; to "listen in" to your environment, simply press and hold the same button. The headset comes with a USB dongle, zippered hard-sided travel case, three eartip and three pairs of both EarGels and EarWings, and includes a desktop charging stand. MSRP is $259.00.
7. The Plantronics Voyager 6200 UC headset features Plantronics clear talk technology, four omnidirectional mics and enhanced
noise cancelling, optimizing your voice and minimizing background noise. ANC can be turned on and off with the flip of a switch. Connect to PC with the included BT600 dongle. Also included: a hard-sided, zippered travel case, desktop charging stand, and 3 sizes of eartips for maximum comfort and customization. The Voyager 6200 UC is offered in two colors: Black and Sand. MSRP is $299.95.
For both of these neckband earbud headsets, the neckband will vibrate when there is an incoming call, so you won't need to keep the earbuds in your ears at all times.
8. Plantronics Blackwire 725 All-day users of PC softphones will like this headset. This is a corded, all-in-one USB headset with large leatherette ear cushions that rest on the ear. It also features a leatherette padded headband for added comfort. The microphone is noise-cancelling and has a flexible boom arm that can be bent to personalize the fit. The in-line call controller has a built-in clothing clip, soft touch answer/end and mute buttons, a rocker-style button for volume, and on the side of the controller, the ANC on/off switch. Slide the switch toward ANC to activate. Smart sensor technology allows you to answer a call by putting the headset on your head. A zippered neoprene travel pouch protects the headset from damage – either while traveling, or even in the office environment. MSRP for the Blackwire 725 is $179.99.
9. Blackwire 7225 features Active Noise Canceling and a boomless mic design, in a corded headset. A new twist: the headset controls are all located on the ear speakers, similar to a wireless headset. Video calls are common in work places today, and a resounding demand was for a headset without a mic boom. The technology found in the microphone design is impressive: its 4 mic design detects noise from all directions and separates noise from the speaker's voice. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) delivers a natural voice sound. USB-A and USB-C models are available in both color choices: Black and White. MSRP is $199.95 for all variants.
Download Plantronics Hub software to gain call control across multiple softphones. A headset control panel allows for customizing settings, including call notification.
10. Sennheiser offers the Century SC 660 ANC USB, which adds Active Noise Canceling into the Century 660 series of premium USB headsets. ANC is easily activated with the sliding switch located on the side of the in-line call controller. An ultra noise-canceling microphone ensures that your caller will hear only you &emdash; and not your background environment. Proximity Sensor Technology allows for answering, pausing, and resuming calls by simply taking the headset on and off.
The SC 660 series has a solid feel, and a luxury fit, for comfortable all-day wear, and is both Microsoft-certified and optimized for UC applications. If you need to travel with your headset (or work in another location) the ear cushions rotate to lay flat for travel in the included carry pouch. The magnetic holder is a great feature, too: attach the magnet to your desk, where the call control unit will rest; the magnet on the unit will hold the call controller in place. Sennheiser offers its standard three-year warranty for this headset. MSRP is $249.00.
USB and 3.5mm Connection
11. Jabra Evolve 80 This corded headset is compatible with devices that have a 3.5mm port and PCs via USB. Oversized ear cup style cushions completely surround the ear and hug the user’s head. It is the heaviest of the 3 choices, weighing in at 11.43 ounces – almost ¾ of a pound. The bulkiness of the headset could prove to be a deal breaker for some users; however, customers who own this headset don’t mind the heft and comment on its incredible ability to block ambient noise. There is a comfort feature to the headset: the headband has a soft rubber cushion that allows it to lightly rest on the head.
Activate ANC at the bottom of the right ear cup. A nice feature of the Evolve 80 is the “Listen In” button: when you have ANC activated, but need to “listen in” to your environment, press the button in the middle of the right ear speaker, to temporarily disable the ANC. Press the button again to resume ANC. The rechargeable battery is charged when the Evolve 80 is connected via USB port.
Other features: a neoprene zippered pouch for travel (the ear cushions rotate to lay flat) and a noise-cancelling microphone that mutes automatically when the mic boom is docked in the headband. MSRP: $329.00.
Hi-fi stereo sound and wideband audio for listening to music and multimedia applications contribute to the luxury feel of all of these headsets.
ANC Headsets for Desk Phones
12. The very first (and so far, only) DECT wireless headset with Active Noise Canceling is the Plantronics Savi 8220. This headset connects to desk phones, PCs and mobile phones. Conference two of your three devices to collaborate with colleagues or connect up to four Savi 8200 Series headsets for training or call resolution. There are 2 versions available: Microsoft Skype for Business certified, and UC. MSRP is $459.95.
At this time, ANC technology is not available in QD (quick disconnect) headset versions. We have tested a solution here at Avcomm that has proven to be successful for our customers, and lets you use an ANC headset (Bluetooth or USB) with a desk phone!
We recommend the Plantronics MDA220 USB, an audio switcher for PCs and desk phones, along with a USB headset of your choice, to connect your ANC headset to a desk phone. Yes, that’s right: an ANC headset CAN be used with your desk phone! And it's important to note that any brand of headset can be used with the MDA220 USB.
One of our customers had a very good question for us, and we realized that others may be wondering the same thing:
Now that Jabra, Sennheiser, and Plantronics have all come out with new wireless headset options, will my existing EHS cable still work if I purchase one of the new headsets?
The short answer is, "Yes, as long as the new headset is the same brand as your old headset!"
And, as long as you are utilizing the same phone brand and model.
Here's why: (WARNING: Stop reading now if you aren't interested in the finer details of wireless headset remote answering).
EHS cables are built to be compatible with specific phone brands and models; as phone vendors release new phones, the headset manufacturers create compatible EHS cables.
EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) cables electronically connect to a wireless headset and phone. An EHS passes predefined signaling. Users can handle calls with the headset only, freeing them from remaining next to the phone. EHS cables provide a ring alert signal to your headset anytime your desk phone rings. It also allows you to answer and end calls right from your headset anywhere within your headset's range. EHS adapters eliminate the need for an old-school handset lifter. Yealink is one phone brand that manufactures its own EHS adapter, compatible with the various headset brands. We sell that as well!
Please note: If you switch headset brands, then you will need to also update your EHS cable to the new brand.