The extremely generous Jabra wireless trade-in promotion that was new last year, has been extended into 2020! And, it now includes the Jabra PanaCast camera, the world's first intelligent 180° Panoramic-4K plug-and-play video solution. Get $75/unit for existing PanaCast 2 or 3 cameras; or $150/unit for non-Jabra huddle room cameras! Learn more about the amazing PanaCast on our blog.
The Technology Refresh program also offers $40 cash back for each non-Jabra wireless headset that is traded in, with the purchase of an Engage Series wireless headset. If you have wanted to make the switch to a Jabra wireless headset, NOW IS THE TIME!
Or, if you already use a Jabra wireless headset (specifically, the PRO 920, 930, 935, 9450, 9460, 9465, 9470, or Motion Office), you can upgrade to the new Jabra Engage wireless series and receive a $20 rebate check in the mail for trading in your old Jabra wireless.
Additionally, when you upgrade your technology to the new Jabra Speak 710 wireless speakerphone, receive $20 back for a Jabra Speak 410/510, or $40 for a non-Jabra personal or huddle room speakerphone that is traded in. The Speak 710 (both UC and MS versions) offers wireless linking and connects to an additional Speak 710, for double the room coverage (up to 12 people). Connect to laptop, smart phone and tablet via USB or Bluetooth, and with plug-and-play simplicity, it's easy to set up — wherever you take meetings. Fifteen hours of battery life ensures you can meet (or listen to music) for a long time.
Corded headsets have also been added to the mix, and with any Jabra Engage 50, Biz 2300 or Biz 2400 II headset purchased, get $10/unit for existing Jabra wired solutions; or $20/unit for any non-Jabra wired solution.
These Technology Refresh promotions are only good through June 30, 2020, so take advantage of the savings and equip your staff with the latest and greatest in office and mobile wireless technology. Click here for the promotion's T's and C's.
Learn more about the qualifying headsets, below:
Engage with Jabra and its Engage series, an entirely new class of DECT wireless professional headsets. The series provides superior wireless connectivity to a range of up to 490 feet - and enables up to 3 times more users to operate in the same office space with no loss in connection quality. Integrated busy lights in these headsets increase productivity and alert co-workers' to your busy status.
Engage 75 headsets connect up to five devices simultaneously, increasing availability for customer calls. And the choice of wearing styles support workers' preferences and workstyles.
For detailed information about each Engage headset, click on any of the following links:
Engage 50 headsets These headsets have been created with state-of-the-art software including in-depth analytics for businesses, as well as live on-screen microphone guidance for agents. The three-mic system eliminates breathing sounds, background noise, and other distractions. Available in either mono or duo, the Engage 50 is a USB-C headset; an additional call controller unit can be purchased to enhance the headset.
Biz 2300 and Biz 2400 II headsets
Jabra's corded headsets feature world-class sound, tough construction, and comfort for all-day use. The specially designed “air shock” noise-cancelling microphones filter out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations. Available in both one-ear and two-ear models, and with connections to desk phones or PCs, Biz 2300 and 2400 II headsets are perfect for all-day wear in contact centers, offices and more.
Visit the Jabra web site to learn more about the promotion, and instructions on how to claim the cash back: Jabra Technology Refresh This promotion expires June 30, 2020, and all claims must be submitted by July 31, 2020.
Contact us today for recommendations on the best headsets for your unique requirements! 1-866-998-9991
Jabra announced that its Motion and Motion Office Bluetooth headsets have been discontinued. The unique wearing style has gained a loyal following of users — the combination of over and around the ear, along with the ear piece that fits directly in the ear, ensures a secure and comfortable fit.
Connecting to mobile phones, tablets, and PCs, the UC+ models are for mobile professionals working mainly outside of the office. The Motion Office variants offer triple connectivity: mobile, PC, and desk phone for working at your desk.
We have a limited supply of the Motion headsets. Once they're gone, we recommend these Bluetooth headsets as comparable replacements:
Jabra Stealth UC is a small headset with an included USB dongle for connection to PCs, in addition to mobile phones/tablets. The in-ear design is discreet, lightweight, and comfortable enough to wear all day. The Stealth incorporates the breakthrough microPOWER battery technology which allows for a significantly smaller design, longer talk time and a better comfort experience. The Stealth is also available in a Certified for Microsoft version: Stealth MS. MSRP is $158.
Jabra Evolve 65e and Evolve 75e are neckband with earbud styles; they are similar in design and function; however, the 75e offers the additional feature of Active Noise Canceling. The neckband vibrates on incoming phone calls, so you're aware of calls even if the ear buds aren't in your ears. Wear one ear bud to keep an ear on the surrounding environment; wear both for increased concentration. Both of these headsets are available in Microsoft-certified versions: Evolve 65e MS and Evolve 75e MS. MSRP for the Evolve 65e is $210, and $272 for Evolve 75e.
If you prefer the ear bud wearing style, without wires, Jabra Evolve 65t is a great option. It connects to mobile phones, and to computers with the included Link 370 USB dongle. The four-microphone technology ensures clear conversations; get up to five hours' battery on a single charge (15 hours with the included pocket-friendly charging case). There are multiple fitting options to provide a snug in-ear fit that seals out sound, for Passive Noise Cancellation to help you focus. And, it's Voice Assistant enabled (Siri, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa), allowing you to do a variety of tasks hands-free. The Microsoft-certified version can be found here: Evolve 65t MS. MSRP is $346.
To connect any of these headsets to a desk phone, purchase the Jabra Link 950 (MSRP: $157) and Power Supply (MSRP: $16). Triple connectivity will then be achieved with this additional audio switcher box.
Contact us at 1-866-998-9991 or Chat us with any questions you have about Jabra Bluetooth headsets!
Who wouldn’t be, with daily mayhem coming from every
direction? Luckily there are plenty of high quality headsets from Poly that are designed to avert open office perils and combat the chaos.
your teams the perfect balance of Active Noise Canceling (ANC): not too much to be uncomfortable, not
too little to let noise sneak in. Noise blocking microphone technology, too. So people on both ends of a
call can hear what matters. Count on all-day comfort, thanks to premium, lightweight materials. And a range of styles that work for everyone in the office.
ANC Headsets from Plantronics, now Poly
Voyager 8200 UC (pictured above) has a boomless mic design, adjustable ANC levels, connects to mobile via Bluetooth, and offers a choice of USB adapter to connect to PC: either USB-A or USB-C. The ear speakers completely surround the ear. Choose between two colors: Black or White. MSRP: $379.95.
Voyager Focus UC is comfort+: the adjustable sling cushioned metal headband and leatherette ear cushions wrapped around pillow-soft memory foam maintains a secure fit. Available with a desktop charge stand, or without, and USB-A or USB-C. MSRP varies: $279.95 No Stand; $299.95 With Stand.
Voyager 6200 UC features earbuds on a neckband; wear both earbuds for complete concentration, thanks to ANC, or just one, to keep an ear on the surrounding office. The neckband vibrates as an incoming call alert. Two color choices: Black and Sand; and USB-A and USB-C adapters are available. MSRP is $299.95.
Finally, if your team is primarily desk-bound, and prefer a corded ANC headset, Blackwire 7225 headsets have a boomless mic design with the call controls on the ear speakers. Blackwire 7225 headsets are available in Black and White, and USB-A and USB-C. MSRP: $199.95.
If your teams are struggling to tune out the chaos of an open office — whether it’s scooter rallies or loud
talkers or ice chewers — distractions make it almost impossible for people to stay focused. Time to bring
Ready to reduce interruptions and boost productivity? Download the ebook from Poly, here: Perils of the Open Office Ebook and then contact us today for personalized headset solutions: 1-866-998-9991.
*“All Your Employees Are Distracted: The Realities of Today’s Open Office and What You Can Do
About It,” by Future Workplace, April 2019, sponsored by Poly
The Plantronics Blackwire headset series are all-in-one USB headsets from Poly, and have been a standard for office workers who need a high quality headset with great sound. The series continues to transform with the latest technology available, as well as premium design and connection features.
The new company name, Poly, is the result of Plantronics and Polycom joining together. Poly, which means “many,” leverages the legendary audio and video expertise of Plantronics and Polycom and its breadth of smart endpoints that connect across and between unified communications platforms to reduce the distractions, complexity, and distance in the modern workspace.
All of these Blackwire headsets offer a two-year warranty, connect via USB or USB-C (learn about the latest USB connection type, here); and most come with carrying cases for storage and protection during travel. All of the Plantronics certified for Skype for Business headsets work with Microsoft Teams, including headset control functionality available to Skype for Business.
The newest headsets to the series have a unique boomless mic design: the first of its kind in the corded headset market. As collaboration increasingly takes place via video, there was demand for a professional corded headset with a boomless mic. It is extremely important to wear the headset with the "R" ear speaker on your right ear, because the microphones are built into the front of the headset's speakers, creating a four-microphone array for best voice pick-up.
The 7225 headsets offer Active Noise Canceling that can be activated when needed. When you need to quickly listen in to your surroundings, push the red Open Mic button found on the bottom of the left ear speaker; and then press it again to return to your quiet headset. Another unique feature in the new Blackwire 7225 headsets: rather than an in-line call controller, all audio and media controls are on the ear speakers.
Blackwire 5200 headsets also offer excellent sound - both inbound and outbound - with a flexible mic boom featuring noise-cancelling, so background noises aren't transmitted to your callers. Listening to music is an enjoyable experience with this headset, too.The duo headsets offer a comfortable "sling" metal headband; both mono and duo have large ear cushions made of ultra soft leatherette wrapped around memory foam. This headset is a dream for all-day wearing comfort! All of the variants connect to both USB/USB-C and 3.5mm, which unplugs from the in-line call controller.
Blackwire 3200 headsets are the entry into the Blackwire world. These are great headsets, and there is some variety within the 3200 line: all of these headsets are available in either USB or USB-C variants; the Blackwire 3215 and 3225 have the additional 3.5mm connection for mobile phone and tablet use. The foam ear cushions on the 3210 and 3220 are lightweight and breathable. The ear cushions for the 3215 and 3225 are leatherette and fold flat for placement in the included carry case.
No matter which Blackwire headset you choose, we recommend that you download the free Plantronics Hub software. There are downloads for both Windows and Mac operating systems. Hub software allows you to customize settings and get visible status of your Plantronics audio device on your desktop. It also pushes out firmware updates to keep your headset always up-to-date.
If you're ready for a new Blackwire headset, contact us and we'll help you determine the best Blackwire headset for your unique needs.
Within the past year, we have noticed the increased frequency of questions about headsets with active noise cancelling. Many customers are familiar with the consumer brands out there that offer Active Noise Cancelling in headphones used for music and other media and are now asking us, “But what about for office headsets?” The pervasive noisy open office environment, as well as the continuing needs of mobile workers handling important calls on the go, provokes the question. Active noise cancelling technology (ANC) will reduce unwanted noise and eliminate distractions.
From the headset brands that we carry, there are several choices that, depending upon the connection type, may provide the ANC you need.
1. The Jabra Evolve 75 UC is our top pick for a wireless Bluetooth ANC headset. The large leatherette ear cushions are comfortable and perfect for all-day wear. The speakers rotate to lay flat in the hard-sided case (click here to see the case) that the headset comes in. The noise-cancelling microphone boom arm can be clipped to the headband when you’re not on calls – a magnet secures the boom arm until you’re ready to use it again. Integrated Busylights in the ear cups alert co-workers to your availability – at a glance. ANC is easy to turn on and off with the touch of a button on the left ear cup. The Listen-In feature allows you to keep ANC turned on – yet tuning into the conversation surrounding you – with a simple tap on the left ear cup. There are two certified versions of the Evolve 75: UC and Certified for Skype for Business. The included Link 370 dongle allows you to walk up to 100 feet away from the PC it’s connected to. Talk time is approximately 15 hours. There is an Evolve 75 UC version with the charging stand, which we recommend for those who primarily work at a desk. The stand is a great place to store and charge the headset when not in use. MSRP is $279.00 ($329.00 for the headset and stand).
2. The Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC is the newest ANC wireless headset, and has a contemporary boomless mic design: dual-paired omnidirectional mics with enhanced Digital Signal Processing. These technologies ensure your voice is picked up and background noise is not the focus of the conversation. Dual mode ANC lets you choose preferred noise-reduction level. Smart sensors allow you to answer calls by simply putting on the headset and automatically mute your calls or pause music by taking the headset off. It offers an almost-unbelievable 20 hours of talk time. A carrying pouch is included. The Voyager 8200 UC is available in two colors: Black and White and MSRP is $379.95.
3. Plantronics Voyager Focus UC is the first wireless headset offering ANC. The Focus UC is compatible with smartphones, tablets, smart watches, and PCs via Bluetooth. It offers up to 12 hours of talk time (10 with ANC on). This is another intelligent headset: Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off and pause/resume music. First-to-market Dynamic Mute Alert feature senses and alerts users when they are trying to talk when muted. The sleek noise-cancelling mic can be worn on either side of the head by rotating the boom arm. A carrying pouch is also included with this headset; MSRP is $279.95 or 299.95 for the version with the charging stand.
4. Sennheiser’s MB 660 UC MS has innovative NoiseGard hybrid adaptive ANC that constantly monitors your background environment for noise, thus adjusting the level of noise reduction in the headset seamlessly. Advanced own-voice detector provides optimal speech intelligibility while reducing background noise. SpeakFocus technology, along with the 3 digital microphones, enhances voice clarity in all sound environments. The listening experience can be personalized with the various sound effect modes: Club, Movie, Speech, or Director. The MB 660 UC MS comes in a hard-sided case for travel convenience. This headset is certified for Microsoft Skype for Business and optimized for UC platforms. MSRP is $399.00.
5. The Sennheiser MB 360 UC is a double-sided, Bluetooth headset with Active Noise Cancellation that reduces background noise to increase work focus. Similar to the MB 660, this headset has a boomless mic design. Take calls and listen to multimedia without compromising on business performance or audio quality. Large ear cups reduce distracting background noise with excellent damping; and the soft ear cushions are comfortable for extended wear. The new robust foldable design allows the headset to be stored in the included carry pouch. This headset is optimized for UC and is Skype for Business certified. MSRP is $249.00.
6. Wireless around-the-neck earbud wearing styles are the newest addition to the professional office headset market. The Jabra Evolve 75e has an integrated Busylight and magnetic earbuds that connect to pause your music, or end your call. The neckband is silicon rubber and is sweat and water resistant, however, make no mistake: this business headset is made for work. The three-microphone technology provides crystal-clear calls and creates a unique "talk-zone," making sure you’re heard, while nearby voices are filtered out. ANC is activated by pressing a button on the neckband; to "listen in" to your environment, simply press and hold the same button. The headset comes with a USB dongle, zippered hard-sided travel case, three eartip and three pairs of both EarGels and EarWings, and includes a desktop charging stand. MSRP is $259.00.
7. The Plantronics Voyager 6200 UC headset features Plantronics clear talk technology, four omnidirectional mics and enhanced
noise cancelling, optimizing your voice and minimizing background noise. ANC can be turned on and off with the flip of a switch. Connect to PC with the included BT600 dongle. Also included: a hard-sided, zippered travel case, desktop charging stand, and 3 sizes of eartips for maximum comfort and customization. The Voyager 6200 UC is offered in two colors: Black and Sand. MSRP is $299.95.
For both of these neckband earbud headsets, the neckband will vibrate when there is an incoming call, so you won't need to keep the earbuds in your ears at all times.
8. Plantronics Blackwire 725 All-day users of PC softphones will like this headset. This is a corded, all-in-one USB headset with large leatherette ear cushions that rest on the ear. It also features a leatherette padded headband for added comfort. The microphone is noise-cancelling and has a flexible boom arm that can be bent to personalize the fit. The in-line call controller has a built-in clothing clip, soft touch answer/end and mute buttons, a rocker-style button for volume, and on the side of the controller, the ANC on/off switch. Slide the switch toward ANC to activate. Smart sensor technology allows you to answer a call by putting the headset on your head. A zippered neoprene travel pouch protects the headset from damage – either while traveling, or even in the office environment. MSRP for the Blackwire 725 is $179.99.
9. Blackwire 7225 features Active Noise Canceling and a boomless mic design, in a corded headset. A new twist: the headset controls are all located on the ear speakers, similar to a wireless headset. Video calls are common in work places today, and a resounding demand was for a headset without a mic boom. The technology found in the microphone design is impressive: its 4 mic design detects noise from all directions and separates noise from the speaker's voice. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) delivers a natural voice sound. USB-A and USB-C models are available in both color choices: Black and White. MSRP is $199.95 for all variants.
Download Plantronics Hub software to gain call control across multiple softphones. A headset control panel allows for customizing settings, including call notification.
10. Sennheiser offers the Century SC 660 ANC USB, which adds Active Noise Canceling into the Century 660 series of premium USB headsets. ANC is easily activated with the sliding switch located on the side of the in-line call controller. An ultra noise-canceling microphone ensures that your caller will hear only you &emdash; and not your background environment. Proximity Sensor Technology allows for answering, pausing, and resuming calls by simply taking the headset on and off.
The SC 660 series has a solid feel, and a luxury fit, for comfortable all-day wear, and is both Microsoft-certified and optimized for UC applications. If you need to travel with your headset (or work in another location) the ear cushions rotate to lay flat for travel in the included carry pouch. The magnetic holder is a great feature, too: attach the magnet to your desk, where the call control unit will rest; the magnet on the unit will hold the call controller in place. Sennheiser offers its standard three-year warranty for this headset. MSRP is $249.00.
USB and 3.5mm Connection
11. Jabra Evolve 80 This corded headset is compatible with devices that have a 3.5mm port and PCs via USB. Oversized ear cup style cushions completely surround the ear and hug the user’s head. It is the heaviest of the 3 choices, weighing in at 11.43 ounces – almost ¾ of a pound. The bulkiness of the headset could prove to be a deal breaker for some users; however, customers who own this headset don’t mind the heft and comment on its incredible ability to block ambient noise. There is a comfort feature to the headset: the headband has a soft rubber cushion that allows it to lightly rest on the head.
Activate ANC at the bottom of the right ear cup. A nice feature of the Evolve 80 is the “Listen In” button: when you have ANC activated, but need to “listen in” to your environment, press the button in the middle of the right ear speaker, to temporarily disable the ANC. Press the button again to resume ANC. The rechargeable battery is charged when the Evolve 80 is connected via USB port.
Other features: a neoprene zippered pouch for travel (the ear cushions rotate to lay flat) and a noise-cancelling microphone that mutes automatically when the mic boom is docked in the headband. MSRP: $329.00.
Hi-fi stereo sound and wideband audio for listening to music and multimedia applications contribute to the luxury feel of all of these headsets.
ANC Headsets for Desk Phones
12. The very first (and so far, only) DECT wireless headset with Active Noise Canceling is the Plantronics Savi 8220. This headset connects to desk phones, PCs and mobile phones. Conference two of your three devices to collaborate with colleagues or connect up to four Savi 8200 Series headsets for training or call resolution. There are 2 versions available: Microsoft Skype for Business certified, and UC. MSRP is $459.95.
At this time, ANC technology is not available in QD (quick disconnect) headset versions. We have tested a solution here at Avcomm that has proven to be successful for our customers, and lets you use an ANC headset (Bluetooth or USB) with a desk phone!
We recommend the Plantronics MDA220 USB, an audio switcher for PCs and desk phones, along with a USB headset of your choice, to connect your ANC headset to a desk phone. Yes, that’s right: an ANC headset CAN be used with your desk phone! And it's important to note that any brand of headset can be used with the MDA220 USB.