's new white paper brings together thought leadership for what it calls the "Next Normal," which puts people first, to empower them in productive work environments — wherever the physical space may be.
According to Poly, "2020 will be the catalyst for hybrid working
, offering employees flexibility and choice, driving productivity through collaboration and communication." Basically, creating environments that foster productivity, collaboration, innovation and safety.
The digital transformation ensures consistent work experiences that will react to the crisis and mitigate any harm to the business.
Policies and procedures that support both the business and individual, in a "People First" culture as Poly calls it, will prove to be mutually beneficial.
Interestingly, Poly found that 85% of businesses surveyed believe that greater location flexibility has lead to an increase in productivity.
What can we expect in the "Next Normal?"
- Home office spaces built into residences
- Increased flexible work across locations
- Recruitment over larger demographic (and perhaps geographic) areas
- Work from home, meet in the office, bringing everyone together virtually
- Smaller company footprints over more dispersed locations
- Seamless work flows between home and office
- Technology designed for ease of use with personal devices
- Necessary business travel only
The only certainty? The core components of any organization: practices, workspace, and culture, will change as we transition into the "next normal." This won't be easy, but evolving to suit the needs of people and organizations will be worth it.
For more information about Hybrid Working, read Hybrid Working: Creating the "Next Normal" in Work Practices, Spaces and Culture
, a resource from Poly.
If you need communication tools to support your work style, reach out to our Headset Experts at 1-866-998-9991 or Chat us now!