The Jabra Engage Series is an entirely new class of DECT wireless
professional headsets engineered to boost customer satisfaction.
Industry-leading professional wireless performance.
Better customer connections.
Provides superior wireless connectivity to a range of up to
150m/490ft. Enables 3x more users to operate in the same
office space – with no loss in connection quality.
Crystal-clear calls. Enhance the customer experience.
Advanced noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers
deliver crystal-clear calls even in noisy offices. Meets Skype for
Business Open Office requirements.
More talk time, less interruption. Increase productivity.
Up to 13 hours talk time and a busylight that acts as a do-not disturb sign for colleagues.
Any call, from any device. Increase availability for calls.
Connect to up to five devices simultaneously, increasing your
team’s availability for customer calls. Can connect to 2 USB
devices (softphone and/or desk phone), 2 Bluetooth® devices
and 1 analog desk phone.
• Wireless capacity - wideband: 80
• Wireless capacity - narrowband: 130
• Wireless range: up to 490 ft
• Talk time: up to 13 hours
• Fast charge - from 0-40%: 30 minutes
• Emergency charging: yes
• Connectivity: 5 devices (2 USB device (softphone and/or desk phone), 2 Bluetooth devices and 1 analog desk phone)
• Wireless technology: DECT
• Secure DECT: level C
• Intelligent volume control: yes (speech level normalization and balance voice)
• User sound protection: yes (PeakStop, Noise@Work, Acoustic Shock)
• Directional noise cancelling microphone: yes
• Microphone (G-MOS, Tx, CC): 4.3
• Speaker (P-MOS, Rx, Silent): 4.4
• Meets Skype4Bus Open Office Requirements: yes
• Boom arm adjustable: 270 degrees
• Busylight: yes
• Wearing Style: stereo
• Headset weight: 90 grams
• Warranty: 1 year
What's in the box?
Headset with padding and base
Desk phone cable
QSG & documentation