The Jabra Engage Series is an entirely new class of DECT wireless
professional headsets engineered to boost customer satisfaction.
Industry-leading professional wireless performance.
Better customer connections.
Provides superior wireless connectivity to a range of up to
330 feet. Enables 3x more users to operate in the same
office space – with no loss in connection quality.
Crystal-clear calls. Enhance the customer experience.
Advanced noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers
deliver crystal-clear calls even in noisy offices. Meets Skype for
Business Open Office requirements.
More talk time, less interruption. Increase productivity.
Up to nine hours talk time and a busylight that acts as a do not disturb sign for colleagues.
• Wireless capacity - wideband: 80
• Wireless capacity - narrowband: 130
• Wireless range: up to 330 ft
• Talk time: up to 9 hours
• Fast charge - from 0-40%: 30 minutes
• Emergency charging: yes
• Connectivity: 2 devices (1 USB device (softphone or desk phone) and 1 analog phone)
• Wireless technology: DECT
• Secure DECT: level C
• Intelligent volume control: yes (speech level normalization and balance voice)
• User sound protection: yes (PeakStop, Noise@Work, Acoustic Shock)
• Directional noise cancelling microphone: yes
• Microphone (G-MOS, Tx, CC): 3.8
• Speaker (P-MOS, Rx, Silent): 3.9
• Meets Skype4Business Open Office Requirements: no
• Boom arm adjustable: 360 degrees
• Busylight: yes
• Wearing Style: Convertible, comes with earhook and headband
• Headset weight: 18 grams
• Warranty: 1 year
What's in the box?
Headset and base
Earhook & ear gel
Desk phone cable
QSG & documentation